On 31.10.2015 00:55, Matthew Rubenstein wrote:
>       I used that Lost Password page link
> https://wiki.python.org/moin/EditorsGroup?action=recoverpass
>
> but 15 minutes later I haven't gotten a recover password email. I think
> my registration failed.
>
>       I gave the Recover Password form on that page
> Username: MatthewRubenstein
> Email: matthew.rubenst...@blue-green-group.com
>
> which returned the EditorsGroup page
> https://wiki.python.org/moin/EditorsGroup
>
> with a notification "If this account exists an email was sent.
> Clear message" and MatthewRubenstein at the end of the list.

I checked the wiki user database: there is no entry with
your user details, so you will have to create the account
again:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/FrontPage?action=newaccount

> On Sat, 2015-10-31 at 00:32 +0100, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>> On 30.10.2015 23:25, Chris Angelico wrote:
>>>
>>> Hmm. It's possible something's running slow or something. I'll let M-A
>>> or someone answer that. If you've attempted an edit and still can't,
>>> it'll need to be someone-not-me who fixes that.
>>
>> If you still can't log in by tomorrow, let me know. You can try
>> a password recovery to see whether email comes through:
>>
>> https://wiki.python.org/moin/EditorsGroup?action=recoverpass
>>
>> The Mailman emails sometimes get blocked by spam filters
>> and we recently had a change in the IP address of mail.python.org
>> which may still be causing a bit of trouble.
>>

> --
> matthew.rubenst...@blue-green-group.com
> 718-233-5097

Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Nov 02 2015)
2015-10-23: Released mxODBC Connect 2.1.5 ...     http://egenix.com/go85

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/