I don't know wtf you're talking about. I myself run several github wikis where any regged githuber can write whatever he wants and I never saw a single spam post. Not one. Your argument is as fake as all the Lemburg baloney.

Also what do you mean with "advertising" ?

You mean, you want to keep every py user hostage to a cr*p wiki and not allow them to see what a real wiki can be like, such as

https://practical-scheme.net/wiliki/wiliki.cgi?python

?

What kind of control freak are you ? I also challenge you on my earlier point about whether the pywiki would get spammed hard in 2017 again unless maybe it has no anti-spam measures at all, which would raise the question of why you are admins in the first place of such a wiki.