On 27.06.2017 06:58, Chris Angelico wrote:
On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 2:55 PM, Fox <fire...@firemail.cc> wrote:
I'm not "spamming admins", I am leaving a warning posted in here to inform
any potential new editor what kind of cotton plantation he made the mistake
to subscribe to.

And potential new editors don't read this list. So you're wasting your
time and ours.

ChrisA

forgot , you force them to do it for no reason other than your vanity or whatever your ulteriour motives are to set up such unnecessary burdens for potential bona fide editors ?

My posts, too, will have a chilling effect on those, so they will turn elsewhere, and rightly so. The py wiki just is not good enough under the current administration.

The admins even won't stick to their word, and instead of being clear about their factual and actual editor rejections, they stay ambiguous so fewer people call the wiki admins "liars".