Hello Niki,

I have implemented periodic condition on those two walls but still
residuals are pretty big. Pressure residual dropped from 0.08 at the
begining of a physical time step to 0.02, and velocity residual dropped
from 0.5 to 1E-3, with multi-grid method implemented.

I seen that you or your colleague has ran simulation of flow past a
infinitely long cylinder. What does the residuals of that case look like?

Junting Chen