Hi Junting,

I have run an infinitely long SD7003 airfoil case at Re=60,000 where I used 1e-4 for velocity and 1e-3 for the pressure. I remember that your mesh was quite coarse for the given Reynolds number. You may want to try adding flux anti-aliasing (may allow you to use larger pseudo-time step sizes). Also the using tets instead of hexa in the boundary layer might impose a stricter pseudo-cfl. Did you curve the surface mesh using gmsh?

Please send your periodic mesh and I can have a go later tonight.

Niki