Hi Douglas,

Could you send some more details about your setup, and the way in which it is
failing?

Thanks

Peter

Dr Peter Vincent MSci ARCS DIC PhD FRAeS
Reader in Aeronautics and EPSRC Fellow
Department of Aeronautics
Imperial College London
South Kensington
London
SW7 2AZ
UK

web:
www.imperial.ac.uk/aeronautics/research/vincentlab<http://www.imperial.ac.uk/aeronautics/research/vincentlab>
twitter: @Vincent_Lab

On 20 Aug 2019, at 19:55, Douglas Fontes