I'm glad to hear that you got the new scaling function in there.  I'm
not sure exactly how to fix the compiler warnings either.  There are no
truly unused variables - everything that could be #ifdef'd has been.
It's just that GCC doesn't recognize that the values are being used in
the ASM code.  For the 64-bit "long long" constants it may be possible
to get rid of that warning by appending "LL" to the constant itself - I
believe that will make it stop complaining about that.

Richard