Hi,

I suggest using the current one - rewritten in python, and fixing that bug.
I think that's the only code mangling bug it has?

Yeah, the code in the wiki is probably best described as non-strict html...
or just html... which is not strict itself.  The wiki does some sanitising
on the html after entry.  It's only a few lines of code to add a gui editor
like tinymce... so we could add that for those who don't want to use markup.

cheers,