Hi Neilen,

In the Development section on that link, it lists the following: "PyGame has
their own ideas page" (5th down). Of course, it links to the 2009 page on
PyGame's site: http://pygame.org/wiki/gsoc2009ideas

Not sure how it got included on the 2010 wiki page though. Sorry to bother
you guys.

- Mike

--
Mike Driscoll