My laptop also has a 945gm so I can't test this until I get to my desktop
(although glsl shaders will work on os x with a 945gm, intel only supports
arb shaders in windows opengl).

The http://bpaste.net/show/13617/ is not the same because the glsl compiler
will usually compile out (make inactive) all of your uniforms since you
aren't referencing them in the shader. I often find this very annoying for
testing.  I've often had problems with arrays in glsl, and never got them to
work correctly in os x. You could try using a 1D texture lookup if the
arrays are the problem.

I don't really understand what you are trying to do in your pixel shader,
you could get rid of all of the else's and just put gl_FragColor at the end
of main and it would have the same effect. Your loop just changes the final
uv, so in effect you don't even need a for loop because your code will
always just make the end color by using imax-1. Everything else gets
overwritten.

Devon