On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 4:48 AM, René Dudfield <ren...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, and music programming is fun too.  As well, text adventures - with
> natural language processing - can teach a lot about language.

Upon René's mention of text it occurs to me that pygame sports an
international community, but I don't often see internationalization in our
games. I'm sure I could figure it out if I took the time, but if there were
an simple, extensible module (a la pygame.org/cookbook) and a tool for
managing it we might see more of that. We may not see many translations, but
the capabilities would be there if someone wanted to contribute a
translation to an existing game.

Gumm