On 29 December 2012 12:09, René Dudfield <ren...@gmail.com> wrote:

> as I mentioned a couple of times already, I've been working on a new
> website.

Excellent. Is there a repository anywhere so that people can help you with
it? How far is it from being ready to replace the current site?

> There has also been work on integrating the buildbots to use travis-ci and
> some other build hosts, to go along with the current build page at:
> http://thorbrian.com/pygame/builds.php

'Current' seems a bit of a stretch when it hasn't run in over a year. ;-)

Besides Travis, I've also used Shining Panda (
https://www.shiningpanda-ci.com/ ), which has a free plan for open source
projects, and Launchpad recipe builds. I can lend a hand with setting that
sort of thing up, if you'd like.

Best wishes,
Thomas