It is great to see that an new final release is on the way. Can this then
please also be released on PyPi? Not having Pygame in PyPi at the moment is
a big problem for every other package that relies on Pygame. I see that
Windows wheels are already available on testpypi, so I really hope that
soon PyPi proper also has wheels for Pygame. Any comment on this would also
be appreciated.

Best,
Florian

--