Thanks everyone. To summarise...
- A teaching resources page, which has and links to resources that teachers
can use.
    - Link to:
        - Paul's proven python pygame resource.
        - raspberrypi
        - microbit
        - community.computingatschool.org.uk/resources/4952
        - other human language/region specific resources
        - different use categories (eg, for teaching music, drawing, ...)
- updated newbie guide
    - reduced set of important fundamental concepts. Based on Ian's minimal
examples.
- order docs top navigation into important concepts first.
    - Surface, Rect, ...
- monitor python for education for when if it is completed. Get in contact.
- improve sprite classes for areas people have found difficult.
    - built in rotation and scaling, automatic transparency handling for
image loading.
    - primitives that handle drawing.
    - not sure how to handle coordinate reversal.
- the better sprite classes given more prominence (LayeredDirty works lots
faster)
- tag for educational projects
- page showing off projects for different pygame uses
    - "What can pygame be used for?"