I don't know whether or not others use popup menus, but I don't want James to
think nobody else needs it.  It will be an important part of my project, once it
gets going.  Where to read about it, I don't know either.

Jeff

--
J.W. Bizzaro                  Phone: 617-552-3905
Boston College                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]