Hrvoje Niksic wrote:
> Sorry for the length.  James, if you think this won't work, I'd like
> to see what I'm missing.

I have a feeling it's not so much a matter of whether it will work or
not, but the amount of work involved.  Right now, it takes 2 python
objects to wrap each Gtk object, one at the Python level, and one at the
C-level, and the C-level never sees the Python level objects.  Rewriting
everything to store the Python level object at the C-level is no small
task.

Anyway James, if you think this is a good idea, I'd be willing to
volunteer some time to help.

--
Richard Fish                      Enhanced Software Technologies, Inc.
Software Developer                4014 E Broadway Rd Suite 405