You would use the GtkCTree.node_moveto function.  You probably want
something like:
  ctree.node_moveto(node, 0, 0.5, 0.0)

The second argument is a column number, the third is the vertical row
alignment, and the last is the column alignment (I used 0.0 to put the 0th
column at the left of the display).

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]