"J.W. Bizzaro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> écrit:

> François Pinard wrote:
> > I still have to learn `pygtk' usage, and to help me doing so, through an
> > editing session over the Python sources, made myself a compact reminder.

> That's nice.  Can we include it in the documentation?  What do you
> think, Daniel?

By the way, while doing so, I paid attention for being able to later write
some script to redo the same thing automatically.  I did not make that script
yet, but will surely do instead of redoing the job "by hand" the next time.

However, and should I confess, I've be a bit destabilised (:-), going
through mail archives for `pygtk', while reading: