> Hassan Aurag wrote:
> >
> >  It crashes my app. Simple as that.
> >
> >  Is it broken?
>
> Not getting an answer, eh? ;-)

 Actually now I got one. I will automagically add Please at the end of all subjects
from now on. The problem would then be that people will get used to it and start
ignoring them. So one will have to add more pleas :)

> Gnome popup menus were crashing my app many moons ago, so I switched to Gtk
> popups.  I can't say what the problem is, but it's not your app.

 Good to know I am not alone, I will switch to gtk pop-ups then.

 Btw, any have thought of writing a couple of functions to get gtkmenus and toolbars
from gnome uiinfo?

 I mean to write clones of GnomeApp.create_menus(uiinfo) and
GnomeApp.create_toolbar(uiinfo).

 I have already done one with toolbars and I will post it here in a next installment
since I have on computer at home!