It is indeed when I click on the menu which means when I call the
callback function that I get a crash.

 I have always been wondering why there isn't an independent GnomeMenu
widget and GnomeToolbar widget not tied to GnomeApp.

 Would that be too difficult to add? I have already done it for
toolbar and will post it asap.

On 3/3/00, 10:16:45 PM, James Henstridge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding Re: [pygtk] GnomePopupMenu please?: