Hi, people.

The code below shows the case of a line needing anti-aliasing.  Would someone
knowledgeable tell me if/how I can, within `pygtk', produce an anti-aliased
line, or else (:-), how I could handle an alpha channel for later display?
And if you see anything else stylistically or logically wrong with this
tiny program, also tell me, as I'm still learning how to do my first steps!

from gtk import *

window = GtkWindow()
window.connect('destroy', mainquit)

pad = GtkDrawingArea()
pad.size(200, 20)
window.add(pad)
pad.show()

window.show_now()
pad.draw_rectangle(pad.get_style().white_gc, TRUE, 0, 0, 199, 19)
pad.draw_line(pad.get_style().black_gc, 0, 11, 199, 9)

mainloop()