I have just put out pygtk-0.6.5 and gnome-python-1.0.52.  Here is a list
of some of the changes:

pygtk:
    - more reference leaks fixed.
    - crashes when changing window properties with 16 or 32 bit data
      formats fixed.
    - some libglade wrapper fixes.
    - various other fixes.
gnome-python:
    - hopefully fixed the gettext.py module for big endian machines.
    - fixed small GnomeMDIGenericChild wrapper problem (from Federic
      Gorby)
    - small GnomeUIInfo handling bug fixed (again from Federic).

gnome-python is available from:
  ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/gnome-python/
pygtk will soon be available from:
  ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/python/

I have also uploaded the new versions to ftp.python.org, and they are
available from my personal ftp site (please use a mirror though).

BTW, I will be at GUADEC (www.guadec.enst.fr) later on this week.

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]