On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The 'configure' script needs updating:
> arrayobject.h now is included as
>
> #include <Numeric/arrayobject.h>

Well, the numeric python features for the extension class based pygtk are
not implemented yet, but I should fix this.

> Are you planning to proceed with this approach?  If I wanted to wrap
> gtk+extra-0.99.5, is using the Extension class approach a good idea?

Yes.  After figuring out some of the bugs, it looks like using
ExtensionClass is the way to go.  I am slowly converting over the rest of
pygtk/gnome-python (I have also been working on other projects, which is
why I haven't done too much recently).

I am still working out some of the bugs, so it is probably a good idea to
wait before converting over pygtk addons.

> Thanks much!

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]