On Wed, 26 Apr 2000, Joseph VanAndel wrote:

> So, if I need to wrap gtk+extra now, should I just use SWIG, but plan on
> using ExtensionClass later?

If all you want to do is use the GtkExtra widget library with python, go
to:
  http://home.pages.de/~voegele/gtkextra.html

(this link is in the links section on the GtkExtra web page).  I thought
you were talking about porting it to the unstable ExtensionClass branch of
pygtk (which as the name suggests could change, breaking your bindings).

> By the way on the subject line, what does
> "Non-member submission from Joe Van Andel"
> mean?

The address you posted from was not on the mailing list, so it got bounced
to the mailing list maintainer (me).  I have added your address to the
post-only list, which is why your second message didn't bounce.

> Who is a "member"?

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]