Hi, I just subscribed to this list. I saw in the archives
that someone may have ported the GTK tutorial from www.gtk.org
to Python, but I haven't been able to track it down anywhere.
I'm working on this myself for practice, but I'm having
trouble with the rangewidget example. Specifically, I'm
not sure how to change the GtkAdjustment in cb_page_size
so that the world can see the changes.

If someone has already ported this code, I'd be happy with
a pointer to its location. Otherwise, could someone
give me some hints on how to change the adjustment?
set.page_size = <..> and set.set_data("page_size",<...>)
don't seem to be working.

Thanks,

Clint
-
To unsubscribe: echo "unsubscribe" | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]