On Mon, 8 May 2000, Tom Cato Amundsen wrote:

> James Henstridge wrote:
> >
> > I have put up another tarball of the new extension class based pygtk.  It
> > is available at:
> >   ftp://ftp.daa.com.au/pub/james/python/pygtk-0.7.0-unstable-dont-use.tar.gz
> It seems like you missed gtk/gdk.defs. Only gtk.defs and
> gtk-extrafuncs.defs is
> mentioned as EXTRA_DIST in gtk/Makefile.am.

Alright.  The updated tarball is now on the ftp site.  I even ran make
distcheck on it, so it should build.  As I said in the first message, it
is still not finished, so don't be surprised if things don't quite work
right (I would like some feedback though).

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/