On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 10:01:23AM +0200, Aaron Optimizer Digulla wrote:
> > How can I set a GtkEntry widget with a maximum width to automatically
> > change focus when it is full. I can detect when it is full by monitoring
> - Use widget.focus () to move the focus to the next item

Here is the signal handler I wrote which accomplishes the desired
behavior. Thanks for your help!

def refocus_entry(widget, *args):
  if len(widget.get_text()) == widget['max_length']:
    widget.get_toplevel().focus(DIR_TAB_FORWARD)

--
Harry Henry Gebel, Senior Developer, Landon House SBS
West Dover Hundred, Delaware