We can list your website in all major Search Engines and achieve
Top 10 positions. GUARANTEED!

If people cannot find your business in the first
30 matches of a search, then submitting was a waste of time,
money and hope.

Search engine positioning is the most cost effective way
of promoting your Website.

We key on the following 20 major search engines:
Yahoo-AltaVista-WebCrawler-Lycos-Excite-iwon-Looksmart-
AskJeeves-AOL Search-Netscape-HotBot-MSN-Infoseek-Snap-
Google-Northern Light-Open Directory-Findwhat-Magellan-Goto

Let us start launching your pages to the top of the search
results today!

Top 10 positions. GUARANTEED!

For more information please go to:
http://www.rankingingformation@3634847267

Or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with this subject:
Send me more information

Or call:

Evelyn Navar
1-718-583-1771

Monday-Friday 11AM to 7PM Eastern Time

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this letter cannot be considered "spam" as long as we include:
1) contact information (see above); and,
2) the way to be removed from future mailings (see below).

To be removed from this list, please mail to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'remove' in
subject line and you will be removed from our list.