As you may have noticed, there was a bit of downtime this afternoon when I
was upgrading (both hardware and software -- it is not a Pentium 200 :)
the server this list runs on.  As part of the upgrade, I changed over to
mailman for management of the mailing list.

The list info page is available at:

I have opened the list to non member posting again to see if mailman's
antispam features can block some of the spam that gets sent to the list
(usually about half a dozen a week).  If it doesn't, I will switch back to
member posting again.  If this happens and you need to post from more than
one address, you should subscribe under the alternate address and turn off
delivery to the second address.

James.