On Wed, Aug 02, 2000 at 09:45:37AM +0800, James Henstridge wrote:

> This problem can be fixed by either modifying the python executable or the
> imlib build process.  You either need to modify imlib so that the image
> loads shared libraries with the RTLD_GLOBAL flag (Red Hat makes the second
> change).

Ah, thanks. I did not dig deeper but according to your note this is the same
problem as with using GTK+ themes with python-gtk. The latter was fixed
in the .debs but I am not sure why this problem reappears with the
image libraries.

Greetings

    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member

PGP signature