Want I want `bind' a callback to a special key-combination (e.g.:
ALT+I).

As described in the documentation of GTK+, this can be done with the
accelerators.

The only problem is the an accelerator emits a signal. This signal
has to be defined. But pyGTK does not support the she creation of new
signals.

Is there any other possibility to react on a special key-combination
?
I know that I could use the `KEY_DOWN' signal and check the code, but
this seams to be very inefficient (especially if you use it for an
entry)

Thanks in advance,

Martin

--
Martin Glück                                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
TTTech Computertechnik AG,  Schoenbrunnerstrasse 7,  A-1040 Vienna, Austria