Hello

I've got two questions:

1. Is it possible to change the style property bg_pixmap with widget.set_style()?
   When I try this, Python complains that bg_pixmap can only take a GdkPixmap as
   value.
   Is pix in the following line not a GdkPixmap?

     pix, mask = create_pixmap_from_xpm(win, None, "pixmap.xpm")

   >>> print pix
   <GdkPixmap at 81736f0>     Python says it is one...

2. I have a code like the following:

        (...)
        hbox = GtkHBox(FALSE, 0)
        hbox.show()

        # create the iconbox as a GtkLayout
        self.iconbox = GtkLayout()
        self.iconbox.show()

        # create the scrollbar
        adj = GtkAdjustment()
        self.iconbox.set_vadjustment(adj)

        scrbar = GtkVScrollbar(adj)
        scrbar.show()

        hbox.pack_start(self.iconbox, TRUE, TRUE, 0)
        hbox.pack_end(scrbar, FALSE, FALSE, 0)
        (...)

  The problem is that i can use the scroll bar perfectly well
  to scroll the GtkLayout, but I cannot use its arrow buttons
  (no response), I can only drag the bar.
  What did I do wrong???

Martin Grimme