Hi - this stuff is fabulous - but a little question.....if someone could
spare a moment

I have some code and I am using some high-level operations..

specifically  GnomeFileEntry  and GnomeColorPicker.

I want these to be activated from  ordinary buttons but they have their
own
button/widget presentation.

Is it possible to override the default for GnomeFileEntry so I simply
have a button with a label or picture which opens up the  fancy window
when clicked?
- likewise for  GnomeColorPicker I would like to put a label onto the
colored button
since I have several of the things side by side.

any advice ?

cheers
Nick