Hello Rodrigo, I'm the guy who wrote gladepyc.

On Thursday, 18 October 2001, you (Rodrigo Senra) wrote:
>  Cool tip about gladepyc, is there a good reason for the absence of a link
>  to this project in PyGTK Home Page ?

Good idea.  Don't know why, I didn't think about it before.  However I
just had a look on PyGTK home and links pages, and GLC does not appear
there either.

A long time ago I have submitted the link to Glade's author (Damon
Chaplin), so that it would appear on Glade's links page, which is where
I initially found GLC; Unfortunately the link still hasn't appeared.

On the other hand, James is the author of both PyGTK and libglade, and
the latter is being promoted vigorously (as you saw in the first answer
:-).  Not sure James is willing to add a link to a concurrent product ;)

--
Hope this helps,
Fabien.