On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, Russell Nelson wrote:

> Is there that much difference between using libglade to load a .glade
> file versus loading a .py generated from the same .glade file?

Well, you can maintain the glade file through glade throughout the
lifetime of your product, versus either a) maintaining the python code
that is generated (yuck) or b) re-generating the code and redoing any
customization you've done (yuck). I guess you could work around b) but
libglade is still cleaner IMHO.

Take care,