So there's no need to worry anymore? Widgets can be accessed from
any thread? Very cool. Is there backwards compat with 0.6.8 though?
0.6.8 is so widespread that I wouldn't remove support from my app,
and the thread calls for a while though. Removing the threading calls
would make the code a lot prettier though.

                   -- Mike

--
Michael Gilfix
[EMAIL PROTECTED]