On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 12:30:42AM +0800, James Henstridge wrote:

> In one of the source files for your module you must not define
> NO_IMPORT_PYGTK (all others, you should define it).  You would then need
> to copy the contents of the init_pygtk() macro to your code and fix the
> C++ cast problem.
>
> The idea is that in the main file, you include pygtk.h, and call
> init_pygtk().  In the other files, you define NO_IMPORT_PYGTK before
> including pygtk.h.

Thanks.  I was confused about whether NO_IMPORT_PYGTK should be
undefined once per shared library or once per application.  Once per
application makes no sense when you think about it, I guess.

 -- Steve

--
/* EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ------------------ Phone: (301) 975-5423 --
-- WWW:  http://math.nist.gov/~SLanger/ ------------ Fax:   (301) 990-4127 --