On 21 March 2003, James Henstridge said:
> Of course, if you are writing new code, I strongly recommend using the
> newer versions of pygtk.  GTK 1.2 is obsolete (there have already been
> two more stable series released since GTK 1.2: 2.0.x and 2.2.x).

Never mind that, GTK+ 2.0 just *looks* so much prettier.  Now that I've
discovered the right Debian package name for pygtk 1.99, I'm on the road
to GTK+ 2.0.  Alas, I built my interface with glade 0.6, and to my shock
and amazement, glade 1.1 cannot read the project file!  I couldn't find
any mention of this problem anywhere, or of any standalone conversion
utilities.  I've asked for help on the glade-users list, but if anyone
here has a tip, I'm all ears.

        Greg
--
Greg Ward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                         http://www.gerg.ca/