Heh, I watched the configure script go and complain as such:

checking for libglade-2.0 >= 2.0.0... Requested 'libglade-2.0 >= 2.0.0'
but version of Libglade is 1.99.9

So that was dumb on my part for not looking there earlier.

I've installed libglade 2.0.1, but can't get pygtk to see it (I wrote in
a previous mail that I might try to bundle python & pygtk2 with an app
to ensure that it works on lots of systems) - which configure options
should I be passing to tell it which glade to look for?

Thanks Again,
Erik.

--
e r i k   w i l l i a m s o n                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 system admin . department of computer science . university of calgary