> Modify PKG_CONFIG_PATH so it can find your updated libglade-2.0.pc

Beautiful, that worked perfectly.

It's a cold, dark world when one walks away from RPM's ... !

Normally I'd stick with rpm's, but in order to make sure this app works
on all sorts of redhat boxes, It's looking like I'll be bundling
python2.2.2 with it (see earlier post today)

Thanks for all the suggestions & help on this one!

Cheers,
Erik.

--
e r i k   w i l l i a m s o n                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 system admin . department of computer science . university of calgary