All I ask is that you leave this alone because I have to FIX the updates!!
This means I have to go in and correct everything that I have already fixed
back to the way I want them.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martijn Brouwer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 5:03 PM
To: PyGtk
Subject: [pygtk] python gtk/gnome editor

Hi,
For a program I am writing I need a text editor that is written in Python
and has a gtk2 or gnome2 interface. I searched freshmeat but found nothing.
I contacted the author of Moleskine quit some time ago and he said he would
come up with at gtk2 version, but the developement seems quite dead. Is
there somebody who knows a suitable program or is writing one? At this
moment a wealth of features is not important for me, but for the future I
would like to have syntax hightlighting. I considered writing one myself,
but I am not even spending enough time on my own application, so this hardly
an option. Is gtk SourceWidget (being) ported? I guess that when this is
widget is available, writing a editor will be relatively easy.

Martijn

--
Physics is a approximate description of a part of the physical phenomena,
that are only a small portion of human perceptions.

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."