Don Allingham wrote:

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 21:52, James Henstridge wrote:

If there is no gnome.ui module, then it is not possible to initialise the libgnomeui library. libglade is not guaranteed to function if you do not initialise the libraries you use.

I built the missing pyorbit (1.99.5) package, and rebuilt the gnome-python package so that it includes the uimodule.so library. Since the gtk interface is part of the pygtk2 package, I also rebuilt that package as well.

Is there something else I could be missing?

It is hard to tell from your stack trace. The stack trace has gnome_app_get_type() at the top of the stack. All this function does is call another function and return the result. This indicates that some stack frames are missing (probably because the libraries have been stripped, which most distributors do). I can't offer any suggestions here.

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/