Alessandro Pellizzari wrote:
Hi,

I need to know when the cursor inside a TextView changes position.
I tried to link to "move_cursor" signal, but if I move the cursor with a
mouse-click, the signal doesn't get emitted.

Is there a proper signal to link or must I catch both "move_cursor" and
"button_released"?

I have been using the mark-set signal on the TextBuffer associated with the TextView for this. I am getting more two signals everytime the cursor moves so I save the offset from the iter argument and check to see if it has changed from the last time before I start doing any expensive processing.

suggestions of improvements to this approach are welcome.