Brian wrote:
On Thu, 2006-20-07 at 18:39 +0300, Panos Laganakos wrote:
I did a 1024x768 version so you can have a better look at it, and did
some other visual improvements too, which brings the mockup to version
03:

http://panos.solhost.org/mockups/pygtk-03.png

On 7/20/06, Panos Laganakos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I saw that gtkmm.org received a style update, so I thought I'd give a
try at a new look for pygtk.org

Keep in mind that it'll look small on normal resolutions (1280 > )
'cause I hacked it on a 800x600 CRT (yuck!).

http://panos.solhost.org/mockups/pygtk-01.png
http://panos.solhost.org/mockups/pygtk-02.png

Lemme know what you think.

Looks nice, but...  There is too little contrast for the date and author
lines.   I know, I know I'm getting old :(  my eyes aren't as good as
they used to be.
There's author and date info displayed? Doesn't show on my display at all so I second having more contrast.
  As for the 800 x 600 size.  I like it, I often prefer slightly smaller
I also would like it to look good with a 800 pixel width.
web page sizes especially if I'm flipping between tutorials/reference's
and an editor window.  That way I can keep an eye on both.  And no I
can't afford a new 30in. high resolution widescreen monitor for my old
eyes.  So if you do proceed with the a new style keep the minimum sizes
for the frames reasonable for smaller page sizes when desired.
I like the clean graphic look.

John