Strange... when I left click on the background, it (doesn't) work as
Ian describes, but when I right click it works as expected, emitting
the activate signal for Two. Maybe that gives some insight?
Samuel

On 12/29/06, Gian Mario Tagliaretti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
2006/12/30, Paul Pogonyshev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Don't know, here "hello" is printed when I click on "Two" or "Three"
> item and never when I click on "One" item.   It is not required to
> click on "One" before "Two" to get a hello.

Here it behaves the same as Ian pointed out, if I don't click on "One"
"Two" doesn't fire the signal.

Probably before filing a bug on pygtk the code should be translated to
C in order to see if the problem is of the bindings (I guess is not
the case) ot gtk+ itself.

btw I'm running gtk 2.10.6 and pygtk 2.10.3

cheers
--
Gian Mario Tagliaretti
http://www.parafernalia.org/pygtk/