Hi,

I've trying to perform a modal window in win32, but it doesn't work. I wrote an app for better explanation of the case:

# Start test.py
import gtk

w1 = gtk.Window(gtk.WINDOW_TOPLEVEL)
w1.connect('delete_event', lambda w, e: gtk.main_quit())

w2 = gtk.Window(gtk.WINDOW_TOPLEVEL)
w2.set_transient_for(w1)
w2.set_modal(True)
w2.set_property('skip-taskbar-hint', True)

b = gtk.Button('Open Modal')
b.connect('clicked', lambda w: w2.show_all())
w1.add(b)

w1.show_all()

gtk.main()
# End test.py

The steps for performing the case were:

1) Run "python test.py"
2) Click on button "Open Modal"
3) Switch to any other app, clicking in the win taskbar
4) Switch back to the python app, clicking in the taskbar

Diagnosis: When siwtching back to the python app, it only shows the parent window, insted of showing both windows with the child over its parent

Versions: Python 2.4.4, PyGTK 2.8.6, PyCairo 1.0.2

It seems like I'm missing a little detail... thanks!
Of couse, in Linux it runs as expected, but I can't change the OS :(

--
Regards,
Cro