Pascal Duchatelle a écrit :
Hello,

I use pyGTK a lot even though I cannot say I am confortable with it.
Anyway on the pyGTK site there links that points to localized
versions. So I wandered if there was any french translation of it
and if it would be interesting to have one. If so I volunteer to
start (at least) it. Also I would need some help/advice on the way to
(technically) do it in order to be usable by you guys.
Cheers
Pascal

Hello, it seems my first post is lost...
I had writed :
French translation of pygtk tutorial is in progress at
http://mcclinews.free.fr/python/pygtktut.php

You are welcome if you like participe or reread and rectify...
My idea was wait for all finished before send it to pygtk.org, perhaps not a good idea.

--
Marie-Claude Collilieux
Bretagne