Rafael Villar Burke a écrit :

Sujet:
PyGTK in Vista?
Expéditeur:
"Nicklas Larsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 07:44:48 +0100
Destinataire:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Destinataire:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

I have tried to install PyGTK in Microsoft Windows Vista but failed. I
have installed GTK+ runtime, and that wen well, but I got dialogs
during installation of PyCairo, PyGObject, and PyGTK telling me that
some things could not be created. At the end however, they tell me
that it is installed. From python, I get DLL load failed when I do
import gtk.

I am in no way a Windows Vista expert, I just thought it would be nice
to be able to also run my graphical python applications both on Linux
and on Windows.

The package of PyGTK I found was from November 2006.

I found no information on your site about Microsoft Windows Vista.

Regards,
Nicklas Larsson

you installed pycairo, pygobject and pygtk from there?

http://pygtk.org/downloads.html

pygtk version there is from 30 August 2007

--
Yann