Hmm... thats strange. PyGTK works fine on my Windows Vista VM. I
installed all the requirements in the following order (as I do everytime
i need to setup PyGTK on Windows); Gtk Development Package, Python 2.5,
PyCairo (for Py2.5), PyObject (for Py2.5), PyGTK (for Py2.5). Try that
from a fresh start and see how it goes.

- Alec Hussey