On Wed, Apr 09, 2008 at 11:42:50PM +0200, khiraly wrote:

> Is there somebody who see this bug(?) on a linux box? (Vicent and I both
> confirmed, that on ubuntu 7.10 the bug does not appears).

Yes. Me. I can reproduce this bug on Linux in Blackbox window manager.

I've reported similar bug few days ago (After switching to fullscreen mirage
gets decoration on blackbox). The problem is window manager switches
window into fullscreen, but in few whiles somebody (don't know if wm or pygtk)
switches decorations on (explicitly or by window resize) what then looks
exactly as your bug.

Our cases have same feature: If I maximaze the window first, and then
switch into full screen, the bug is away.

-- Petr